Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Al-Maliki reveals his first step in the event of his return to the post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki reveals his first step in the event of his return to the post Empty Al-Maliki reveals his first step in the event of his return to the post

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Apr 2021, 7:49 am

Al-Maliki reveals his first step in the event of his return to the post
    4 seconds ago0 view[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, called on the political forces to support the Al-Kazemi government, while ruling out the possibility of holding the next elections due to the current security situation, while offering reconciliation with the leader of the Sadrist movement.
    Al-Maliki said in statements reported by his media office, yesterday, Thursday, that "my hand is extended to everyone who wants to reconcile with me, and I do not want rivalries, and I do not want the continuation of the dispute, neither with Muqtada al-Sadr nor with anyone else."
    Regarding the elections, he stressed that "the willing movement will be with us in the next process, but we are afraid of international supervision, and the uncontrolled weapon over the elections."
    Al-Maliki announced his "reservation from the electoral districts system, and it was rejected by us, but it was imposed on us."
    He stressed "the need to support the political forces of the Al-Kazemi government in positive steps," noting that "the current government suffers from major financial crises and a financial crisis, represented by the exit of the fugitive weapon into the street."
    He continued, "One of the most dangerous crises facing the Al-Kazemi government is the lack of political accord with it."
    Regarding his hopes of his return to power, Al-Maliki stressed that "the people will decide my return to the premiership, and if that happens, then my first step is to impose security and the prestige of the state in Iraq."
    To Mosul, the head of the Law Coalition said, "The city did not fall militarily, and fell by a plot."
    He pointed out that "the details of the conspiracy to bring down Mosul were recorded in my notes, and they will be issued soon."
    Al-Maliki touched on the current conditions in Nasiriyah, indicating that "the city is not stable until the moment, and earlier it was fallen and was partially contained," denying his knowledge that "there was a third party working in Nasiriyah and excluding at the same time this matter."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, GWT54, chouchou, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Maliki reveals his first step in the event of his return to the post Empty Re: Al-Maliki reveals his first step in the event of his return to the post

Post by Diamond Fri 16 Apr 2021, 10:35 am

it's easy to know if a skunk is in the room  ok

weslin3, GWT54, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Al-Maliki reveals his first step in the event of his return to the post Empty Re: Al-Maliki reveals his first step in the event of his return to the post

Post by jbowhunter Fri 16 Apr 2021, 12:28 pm

Diamond wrote:it's easy to know if a skunk is in the room  ok
    One way to test if your covid mask is working!

weslin3, GWT54, chouchou and Diamond like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 16 Apr 2021, 12:49 pm

jbowhunter wrote:
    Diamond wrote:it's easy to know if a skunk is in the room  ok
    One way to test if your covid mask is working!

Or if you can't smell Maliki you might have Covid....

GWT54 and Diamond like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:06 pm