Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Some of the budget paragraphs published in the Al-Waqa’i ’newspaper did not vote on them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Some of the budget paragraphs published in the Al-Waqa’i ’newspaper did not vote on them Empty Deputy: Some of the budget paragraphs published in the Al-Waqa’i ’newspaper did not vote on them

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Apr 2021, 8:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Deputy: Some of the budget paragraphs published in the Al-Waqa’i ’newspaper did not vote on them
    April 22, 2021

He said that these transgressions should not be passed on accidentally (Facebook)
    Ultra Iraq Editorial Team
    Representative Qusay Abbas revealed that some paragraphs of the budget had been entered into "deals" between some blocs, while noting that some of the paragraphs published in the (Al-Waqa'i Al-Iraqiyya) newspaper had not been voted on by Parliament. 
    The representative of the network component in Parliament, Qusay Abbas, told the official newspaper, and he was followed by "Ultra Iraq", that "the 2021 budget that arrived from the government to the parliament is the strangest budgets in the history of Iraq, and it contains many problems," indicating that "most of the parliamentarians when they vote on it." They were not aware of the details of the tables attached to it. "  
     He stressed that "in a dangerous precedent, Parliament was surprised to vote on a budget with variables in some clauses and paragraphs, and some paragraphs are stuffed with deals between some blocs, while most MPs were not aware of adding these paragraphs, so this budget became completely irresponsible."  
    Abbas added that "some of the paragraphs published in the (Al-Waqa'iq Al-Iraqiya) newspaper were not voted on by the House of Representatives at the budget approval session, and this matter increased the distrust," stressing the need for the government to assume its responsibility for what happened in the publication of (the facts) for paragraphs other than Voting on it in Parliament, "noting that" these transgressions must not be passed accidentally. "  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:20 am