Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Naming Kuwait as a replacement for Basra to host Gulf 25 is not a concern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Iraq: Naming Kuwait as a replacement for Basra to host Gulf 25 is not a concern Empty Iraq: Naming Kuwait as a replacement for Basra to host Gulf 25 is not a concern

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Apr 2021, 7:19 am

Iraq: Naming Kuwait as a replacement for Basra to host Gulf 25 is not a concern
    sport

2021-04-27 05:25
    Kuwait will be an alternative to Iraq in the event of any emergency in hosting gulf 25, the Ministry of Youth and Sports said Tuesday.

She said the designation of the alternative was not as worrying as some expected, noting that it was a procedure in place in all previous versions of the Gulf.

Ahmed Odeh al-Musawi, director of the ministry's physical training and sports department, told Shafq News that Kuwait would be an alternative if the gulf championship in Iraq faltered.

"The General Secretariat of the Gulf Union will set up a new committee to monitor our work and make observations on the stages of readiness and full completion," he said.

He explained that government support and great efforts by the Iraqi government and all relevant authorities to complete the remaining observations to equip Basra to be fully prepared to embrace the Gulf wedding, which will be scheduled later, although the time is known is the end of December and the beginning of January of each tournament, indicating that the Iraqi government has allocated huge amounts to equip Basra for the Gulf 25.

Al-Musawi said the ministry will begin forming higher committees to complete all requirements for private infrastructure to host Gulf 25, which is scheduled to be held in Basra.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:53 am