Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah bloc announces its rejection of the decision to hand over funds to the region, and considers i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah bloc announces its rejection of the decision to hand over funds to the region, and considers i Empty Fatah bloc announces its rejection of the decision to hand over funds to the region, and considers i

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jun 2021, 2:59 pm

Fatah bloc announces its rejection of the decision to hand over funds to the region, and considers it a circumvention of the budget

•  Time: 06/16/2021 21:45:41

•  Reading: 1,846 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The Al-Fateh parliamentary bloc rejected, on Wednesday, the decision to hand over money to the Kurdistan region, considering it a circumvention of the budget.

The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the bloc said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today, “We followed with great surprise the decision of the Council of Ministers issued yesterday to hand over an amount of (200) billion per month and retroactively from 1/1/2021 to the Kurdistan Regional Government without any legal basis, and in an explicit violation. Articles of the General Budget Law for the year 2021 (10 and 11), which stipulate mutual obligations between the federal government and the regional government, and so far, the regional government has not committed to implementing its obligations to the federal government in order to allow the legally stipulated clearing.
    She indicated that "the claim that this amount is an advance until the completion of the Federal Office of Financial Supervision and the Office of Financial Supervision in the region to complete the data audit and conformity is to circumvent the general budget law and its clear and uninterpreted clauses," noting that "the government's action on this explicit violation of the constitution will be presented. to legal and popular accountability.
    And she continued, "at a time when we stress the necessity of disbursing the salaries of the region's employees, which are covered by oil exports from the region, and which cover salaries and an increase."

"We announce our rejection of this decision, and we hold the government responsible for the consequences that result from it, and we will take all legal ways to prevent it and preserve the rights of all the Iraqi people, especially the clearly deprived provinces where many of their people are still below the poverty line," she stressed.
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:57 pm