Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rasheed: Completion of issuing cards for members of military headquarters and departments in Basr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rasheed: Completion of issuing cards for members of military headquarters and departments in Basr Empty Al-Rasheed: Completion of issuing cards for members of military headquarters and departments in Basr

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Jun 2021, 7:10 am

[list defaultattr=]
    [*] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/list]

Al-Rasheed: Completion of issuing cards for members of military headquarters and departments in Basra البصر

•  Time: 06/20/2021 10:07:33

•  Reading: 1,508 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Al-Rasheed Bank announced, on Sunday, the completion of the issuance of cards for employees of military headquarters and departments in Basra Governorate.
    The media office of the bank stated in a statement that {Al-Furat News} received a copy of it, that "the team assigned to Al-Rasheed Bank, the Cards and Electronic Channels Department, has finished issuing the cards of the employees of a number of military headquarters and departments."
     He explained, "The work team, which was formed by the order of the Director General, Mr. Bassem Abdul Ali Youssef, completed the (Nakhil) cards for the leadership of the air force, the navy, the brigades and its affiliated regiments, as well as the Basra Operations Command, the Fifth Army Air Base, and the Intelligence and Security Directorate of Basra Governorate."
     And he indicated, "The team continues its tours to issue cards to all military departments and units without any review of the bank," noting that "those whose cards have been completed can apply for advances electronically and from where they are."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:58 pm