Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rule of law calls for cleaning the diplomatic corps of Baathists and sectarians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The rule of law calls for cleaning the diplomatic corps of Baathists and sectarians Empty The rule of law calls for cleaning the diplomatic corps of Baathists and sectarians

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jul 2021, 7:37 am

[size=45][size=41]The rule of law calls for cleaning the diplomatic corps of Baathists and sectarians[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Nour News/Baghdad
    State of Law MP Khalaf Abdul Samad Khalaf confirmed that many Baathists and sectarians continue to enjoy privileges and positions in some Iraqi embassies, considering that embassies are among the most important sovereign sites and cannot be a hotbed for these.

Khalaf expressed, in a statement, a copy of which was received by Al-Nour News, “his dissatisfaction with the list of nominated ambassadors, which included Baathists at a time when the Baathists and those associated with them should have been excluded because of the major crimes committed by the Baath against Iraqis, and the nomination of victims of Baath crimes from competence and those who were proven Their ability to stand up and sacrifice for the sake of the country’s sons to tackle these tasks and let the world know the extent of the Baath’s brutality.”
    He called "all members of the House of Representatives to assume their legitimate and patriotic responsibilities by not voting on this notorious list and not allowing the criminal Baath party's influence to be consolidated in our embassies, after those embassies were transformed in decades of Baath rule into intelligence headquarters in which patriots and honorable people are liquidated and prosecuted. “.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:19 pm