Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ban Ki-moon calls for the formation of a "comprehensive" government represent all Iraqis

chouchou
    chouchou

Ban Ki-moon calls for the formation of a "comprehensive" government represent all Iraqis  Empty Ban Ki-moon calls for the formation of a "comprehensive" government represent all Iraqis

Post by chouchou Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, called on Thursday, the Iraqi political blocs to form a “comprehensive” government of all components to meet the threats
    of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria “ISIS” organization which controls large areas in the west and north of the country

Ban Ki-moon said in a joint press conference with Prime Minister , Nuri al-Maliki , followed by "Shafaq News", the Iraqi politicians must show responsibility and start the formation of the new government according to constitutional timings.

Ban Ki-moon urged also the leaders in Erbil and Baghdad to work together to confront security challenges after ISIS control on large areas in the west and north of the country.

Ban Ki-moon said “I encourage Baghdad and Erbil in order to promote the concept of partnership between them in the region."

Ki-moon called for cooperation to address the security crisis and work to resolve disputes and outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 11:58 pm