Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US calls for a comprehensive government that meets the needs of Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US calls for a comprehensive government that meets the needs of Iraqis Empty US calls for a comprehensive government that meets the needs of Iraqis

Post by Rocky Sun 13 May 2018, 3:11 am

US calls for a comprehensive government that meets the needs of Iraqis
    May 13 2018 09:11 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]US State Department[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Called on the US State Department to form a comprehensive government that responds to the needs of all Iraqis. 

The United States congratulates the Iraqi people on the parliamentary elections, with citizens from different ethnic and religious groups voting in all 18 provinces, including internally displaced persons, and making their voices heard, the ministry said in a statement.

"Newly elected members of parliament will have an important duty to form a comprehensive government that meets the needs of all Iraqis, and we hope that this process will move quickly according to the constitutional timetable so that Iraq can continue to move towards a more secure, prosperous and bright future."

The United States is ready to partner with Iraqi leaders as we continue to build a long-term relationship of cooperation and friendship between our two countries, a strategic partnership based on the Strategic Framework Agreement that will contribute to regional stability and peace and prosperity in Iraq. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 2:23 pm