Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of the citizen reveals that he saw al-Maliki signed the coalition considered the biggest bl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of the citizen reveals that he saw al-Maliki signed the coalition considered the biggest bl Empty The head of the citizen reveals that he saw al-Maliki signed the coalition considered the biggest bl

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jul 2014, 6:55 am

The head of the citizen reveals that he saw al-Maliki signed the coalition considered the biggest bloc
    Squares of liberation / newsroom

Posted       30/07/2014 10:53 AM

Refuted   the head of the citizen Baqir al-Zubaidi allegations Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki expired maintenance did not sign the   book considered the biggest bloc coalition certainly as a  witness signature on the paper mentioned al-Maliki

2014-Jul-25-53d2555d8b2ec.jpg
    He explained that the head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari has formally handed over the paper on as the National Alliance is the biggest bloc to House Speaker Salim al. Zubaidi said that "Ibrahim al-Jaafari him sound Aljbreue the paper on as the Alliance is the biggest bloc .. and I saw with my own eyes the signatures of each of (Nuri Maliki and Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Ammar Tohme and Zia al-Asadi) on the paper signed by me too. " and added that he "saw that paper again after the signing when visiting delegation of the National Coalition to House Speaker Salim al-We have read it, and we've seen attached to a letter from al-Jaafari." He said "This paper is the fact that the incident and found the National Alliance, the largest bloc," pointing out that "the Iraqis, without exception, saw the President of the Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and a number of leaders of the blocks of the National Alliance and was al-Jaafari read the statement that was agreed upon was the announcement that the National Alliance is the biggest bloc. " says a coalition of state law that he "handed over to the chairman of the parliament the paper on as the largest parliamentary bloc, which is rejected by the rest of the components of the National Alliance." An alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari of the National Reform has confirmed that the document named the National Alliance largest bloc is correct and the President Fuad Masum, will cost the candidate of the National Alliance to form a new government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:28 pm