Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran exchange the remains of dozens of soldiers through the Shalamcheh crossing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran exchange the remains of dozens of soldiers through the Shalamcheh crossing Empty Iraq and Iran exchange the remains of dozens of soldiers through the Shalamcheh crossing

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Dec 2021, 6:32 am

Iraq and Iran exchange the remains of dozens of soldiers through the Shalamcheh crossing

•  Time: 12/15/2021 12:50:57

•  Reading: 585 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Iraqi Ministry of Defense announced, on Wednesday, the exchange of the remains of dozens of soldiers with the Iranian side of those who fell in the war that erupted between the two sides, which lasted for several years in the eighties of the last century.
    In a statement, the Iraqi Ministry of Defense said that its legal departments - the Human Rights Directorate had received the remains of four unidentified Iraqi "martyrs" that were found inside Iranian territory, and the Iranian side handed over (57) remains, including (33) the remains of those with unknown identity, during the joint search operations within Boycott the operations of (Basra and Maysan) through the Shalamcheh border crossing in Basra Governorate.
    The statement added that "the operation was carried out under the supervision of the International Committee of the Red Cross, and the received remains were deposited in the repositories of the remains of the "Martyrs' Handover and Delivery Division" in Basra - Al-Zubair in preparation for their transfer to the forensic medicine in the capital, Baghdad, to complete medical examinations."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:25 pm