Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq.. The army announces the fortification of 80 percent of the border with Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq.. The army announces the fortification of 80 percent of the border with Syria Empty Iraq.. The army announces the fortification of 80 percent of the border with Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Dec 2021, 6:46 am

[size=39]Iraq.. The army announces the fortification of 80 percent of the border with Syria

Al Hurra - Dubai
    December 18 2021
    [/size]

The spokesman for the Commander-in-Chief of the Iraqi Armed Forces, Major General Yahya Rasoul, confirmed, on Saturday, that the fortifications on the Iraqi-Syrian border will soon be completed, according to the official news agency, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Rasoul told the Iraqi News Agency, "The security services are continuing in arbitrations and fortifying the borders with Syria," stressing that "there is little left, whether it is earth berms or fortifications... and thermal watchtowers."
    He continued, "In addition to the Iraqi border route with the support of the Iraqi army, the completion rate of its fortification has reached 80% so far."
    The Iraqi Council of Ministers had decided earlier to allocate funds to complete the fortifications on the Iraqi-Syrian border, while the Commander of the Border Guard Command, Hamid Al-Husseini, had confirmed the start of full control of the border strip with Syria.
    He said in Al-Husseini last October, through a press statement, that "the forces began to fortify the borders with Syria, and to complete the barriers."
    He added, "The border guards have made great strides in securing the border with Syria from the northwestern side of Nineveh Governorate."
    He pointed out that "the borders are enjoying a state of security stability and most terrorist infiltration and smuggling operations have been cut off."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:25 am