Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor determines the level of the central bank balance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi’s advisor determines the level of the central bank balance Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor determines the level of the central bank balance

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jan 2022, 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Kazemi’s advisor determines the level of the central bank balance
    01 Jan 2022

Central bank reserves increased to 64 billion dollars
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    On Saturday, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, identified three factors that he said contributed to strengthening the financial reserve in the Central Bank of Iraq.
    Saleh said in a statement, January 1, that "these factors are good conduct of public finances, good management of the economy and foreign payments, as well as management of the oil sector in conjunction with the rise in oil prices."
    Saleh explained, "These factors contributed to strengthening the financial reserve and helped develop the central bank's reserves at an almost efficient level," noting that "the central bank now enjoys reserves at an efficiency level with regard to its ratio to wasteful debts, its ratio to the money supply, and its ratio to liabilities. Iraq's other foreign country, which put the balance of payments almost all in a positive position."
    The financial advisor confirmed the success of the government's economic policy in 2021.
    And the Central Bank had previously said that Iraq's reserves of hard currency rose to 64 billion dollars due to the rise in the oil markets.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:59 pm