Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi: We must not win power by losing the state and the homeland under the hooves of adventure a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi: We must not win power by losing the state and the homeland under the hooves of adventure a Empty Al-Abadi: We must not win power by losing the state and the homeland under the hooves of adventure a

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jan 2022, 6:17 am

Al-Abadi: We must not win power by losing the state and the homeland under the hooves of adventure and extremism

•  Time: 01/10/2022 12:56:24

•  Reading: 1,378 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Haider Al-Abadi stressed the need to "not lose the state and the homeland in return for gaining power."
    Al-Abadi said in a tweet on Twitter: "Do not waste the original: the interests of the citizens, the safety of the homeland, and the goodness of the system are the most important. We must not win power by losing the state. If we lose the state under the hooves of adventure, extremism and privilege, the country will lose."
    He added, "The state accommodates everyone and for the benefit of all, if solidarity prevails and a spirit of responsibility reigns and serving the nation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:45 pm