Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pension payroll embezzlement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pension payroll embezzlement Empty Pension payroll embezzlement

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Feb 2022, 10:23 am

[size=52]Pension payroll embezzlement[/size]

[size=45]Hello
    Please cooperate with us in spreading our cause to public opinion in order to expose the corrupt and steal the citizens' power..!
    The accumulated salaries of retirees have been embezzled in the Palm Master Card branch in Al-Diwaniyah Governorate, and the process was as follows:
    At the beginning of 2021, we were asked to change our Key Card to Master Card, and our Key Card was disabled. An account from Al-Rasheed Bank for the year 2021 Our salaries until August 2021 were withdrawn by another person using the Palm MasterCard card bearing our names, i.e. impersonation of our person.
    After checking, we knew that there was an employee in the company who took advantage of our delay in reviewing and withdrew our pension salaries after he issued the Master Card containing our information..After the withdrawal, the same employee destroyed the card because we applied to get it at Al-Rasheed Bank in Diwaniyah.
    When reviewing the accumulated salaries, the official in charge of the Palm Master Card in Diwaniyah was telling us that your salaries have returned to public retirement and once he says I returned to the main bank in Baghdad in order to put us in a spiral where we do not know where the salaries went.
    The important thing is that after we got the account statement, it was found that salaries were stolen and withdrawn in one day, as indicated in the statement sent to you.
    This operation took place against me and another retiree in the same way..Therefore we want to raise our case to public opinion and to every concerned official in this country that is unfortunately engulfed in corruption.
    Allah is sufficient for me, and Allah is the best trustee.
    Retired Shaker Kazem Simsim Al-Badri
    Retired Qassem Abdul Karim Allawi Al-Saadi
    Diwaniyah Governorate
    Whatsapp phone 0046736690701
    Attachments a statement of account showing the amounts stolen in one day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:24 am