Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

rent money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rent money Empty rent money

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Feb 2022, 5:45 am

[size=52]rent money[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Noel Yalda

When we see money in abundance, the dread and fear of losing become like the ghosts of cartoon films. Nothing distinguishes them but wit, but Rafie added something important to them: when you work in a bank, you will not be satisfied with your salary.
    Rafee works as a cashier at a small private bank that no one has ever heard of. He is not only complaining about his salary, but also about the type of clients who are similar to him in their pessimistic view of Iraqi life. Rafe is a passionate follower of the constellations and the movements of astronomy and hates Mars very much.
    Rafee paid one of the clients an amount of 500 thousand dinars. The man counted his money twice and went back to Rafea, asking him to exchange a banknote of 25,000 dinars. I was surprised that the paper was completely new. The man flipped the paper and said: “It reads: “Rental money.” And when Rafee said to him: This does not invalidate the banknote. The customer replied that he lived his whole life in rent, and this phrase bothers him.
    Rafee exchanged the paper, annoyed by the statement, because he too had lived his life in rented houses and had no hope of marrying a doctor’s daughter and traveling to cold countries in the summer.
    Many people are held accountable by the way they write on banknotes. They are too lazy to use ledgers or scraps of paper and find that writing on money is more durable than other methods.
    Rafe’s suffering is great with damaged money or that bears annoying or funny phrases, some of which have profanity, and because his “Martian” luck always strikes him with clients who withdraw small amounts from the bank, he often encounters siblings of this pessimistic client from “rent money”.
    The next customer was watching what happened with the first, and when he received the amount of 275,000 dinars, he checked it and returned to Rafee, asking him to replace the banknote that says “rent money”.
    And when the turn of the third agent came, Rafea asked him: “Do you live in rent?” The man replied surprisingly: “My house is my property, which is cash for me, thank God.” Rafea asked him again: “Do you have anyone else?” The man blushes as he says hesitantly, "I have another house that is rented by a contracting company."
    Rafe smiled comfortably and slipped the red paper between the money.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:30 am