Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the killing of an engineer.. an American company suspends its work in the “Al-Kati’ah” field i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the killing of an engineer.. an American company suspends its work in the “Al-Kati’ah” field i Empty After the killing of an engineer.. an American company suspends its work in the “Al-Kati’ah” field i

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Feb 2022, 5:52 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]After the killing of an engineer.. an American company suspends its work in the “Al-Kati’ah” field in southern Iraq[/size]

[size=45]An official source in the Dhi Qar Oil Company clarified today, Sunday, the fact that the American “Wather Ford” company withdrew from the Al-Gai’ah oil field in the governorate.[/size]
    [size=45]The source stated that "the American company, Weather Ford, did not officially withdraw from the field in protest of yesterday's events, which ended with the killing of an engineer in the Iraqi Drilling Company while laying a gas pipeline in the western Nasiriyah area."[/size]
    [size=45]And the source stated, "The American company has only suspended its business, and it may return it in the coming days, after the storm of protests in the area surrounding the oil field ends."[/size]
    [size=45]And yesterday, Saturday, a security source informed that “the drilling company was exposed to fire, which led to the killing of one of its employees, an engineer in his fifties, in the village of Al-Fawaz, affiliated to Al-Batha district, northwest of Nasiriyah, the governorate center on the international road.”[/size]
    [size=45]An informed source in Dhi Qar Governorate revealed the identity of the engineer’s killer, and the source said that “the killer, born in 1973, is married to two women and belongs to Saraya al-Salam, the military wing of the Sadrist movement,” noting that “he was wearing a religious turban and had recently taken it off.”[/size]
    [size=45]And the source indicated that "the killing came after several quarrels during the last period between the perpetrator and the victim, due to disputes over compensation for laying the pipe on the agricultural land belonging to the perpetrator."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:31 am