Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency Of Parliament Sets The End Of Next Week As A Date For The Election Of The President O

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency Of Parliament Sets The End Of Next Week As A Date For The Election Of The President O Empty The Presidency Of Parliament Sets The End Of Next Week As A Date For The Election Of The President O

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 7:12 am

[size=38]The Presidency Of Parliament Sets The End Of Next Week As A Date For The Election Of The President Of The Republic
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/22/2022 | 2:28 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..A
    parliamentary source said, on Tuesday, that the Presidency of the House of Representatives will set the end of next week as the date for electing the President of the Republic.
    The source stated in a statement to the "Information Agency" that "the presidency of Parliament has set next Monday as a date for the resumption of the parliament's sessions, during which Finance Minister Ali Allawi will be hosted regarding the dollar exchange rate."
    The source added that “the presidency has set the end of next week as a date for electing the president of the republic,” noting that “next parliamentary meetings will be held within the coming hours to agree on the formation and distribution of parliamentary committees.” Ended 25 BC

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:33 pm