Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four Main Reasons Behind The Reluctance Of Investors From The Labor Market In Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four Main Reasons Behind The Reluctance Of Investors From The Labor Market In Diyala Empty Four Main Reasons Behind The Reluctance Of Investors From The Labor Market In Diyala

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Feb 2022, 2:47 pm

[size=38]Four Main Reasons Behind The Reluctance Of Investors From The Labor Market In Diyala
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/26/2022 | 8:31 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala...
    On Saturday, a government official identified 4 main reasons behind the reluctance of investors to engage in the labor market within the governorate.
    In an interview with Al-Information, the mayor of Baquba district, Abdullah Al-Hayali said, “Investment is an important principle in pushing the local economy to recovery and providing great job opportunities for the unemployed, but it suffers from major and complex problems that can be written down in 4 reasons.”
    Al-Hayali added, "The existing opportunities do not encourage investment, in addition to the presence of influential forces that impose their dominance on this file in various forms, not to mention the complexities of departments and routines, with the presence of competition that pushes investors to wait in any steps to avoid losses."
    He pointed out that “an investment law needs to be reviewed and be more supportive of investors, guarantee their rights, and give high flexibility in dealing with state institutions, stressing that investment cannot succeed without giving reassurance messages to the owners of capital, especially since we are in an environment that includes multiple challenges.”
    Diyala, including Baquba, suffers from a lack of investment opportunities and the influx of capital owners, despite the security stability.” Ended 25 Feb

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:57 pm