Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An argument between Al-Kazemi's advisor and a political analyst... Does Al-Sumaida'i accuse Mashreq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An argument between Al-Kazemi's advisor and a political analyst... Does Al-Sumaida'i accuse Mashreq  Empty An argument between Al-Kazemi's advisor and a political analyst... Does Al-Sumaida'i accuse Mashreq

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 8:25 am

[size=30]An argument between Al-Kazemi's advisor and a political analyst... Does Al-Sumaida'i accuse Mashreq Abbas of inciting his arrest?

2022-03-26
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

A discussion that had ended two months ago with “winking” and waving was renewed, between Mashreq Abbas, political advisor to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and political analyst Ibrahim Al-Sumaida’i. The words that caught on Abbas’s Twitter page indicate that Al-Sumaida’i is “grieved” about his arrest, accusing Abbas of being behind it, a year after the arrest case.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Sumaidaie was arrested in March of last year 2021 according to a judicial arrest warrant, before he was released on bail.
    "Yasin Iraq" monitored "accidental" comments by Al-Sumaidaie on a tweet posted by Abbas about today's session, when one of the followers wrote in response to Abbas, reminding him that Al-Sumaidaie is still "flawed", before Mashreq replied, "Al-Sumaidaie is my brother, but like me he does not disdain, betray or trade in heritage." .

For his part, Al-Sumaidaie responded, speaking of “undeniable evidence,” accusing him of insulting him and paralyzing his mother, which indicates that Al-Sumaidaie accuses Abbas of being behind his arrest.

However, Mashreq Abbas considered what Al-Sumaida’i accused him of as “a lie,” and that he knows who caused him this, but he “is afraid to speak in the name of adults.” However, Al-Sumaidaie continues to talk about evidence confirming Abbas’s standing behind the incitement against him, according to him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:55 pm