Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish politician: Turkey is preparing to invade Iraqi Kurdistan from Mosul to Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish politician: Turkey is preparing to invade Iraqi Kurdistan from Mosul to Kirkuk Empty Kurdish politician: Turkey is preparing to invade Iraqi Kurdistan from Mosul to Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Apr 2022, 5:54 am

[size=11]Published: 25.04.2022 | 10:02 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    AP

archive photo
    The Kurdish politician, Muhammad Amin Benjoni, claimed that "Turkey is preparing to invade the Iraqi cities of Mosul and Kirkuk," according to the newspaper "Zaman".
    According to the newspaper, Benjoni explained to the site, “I think that this operation is a preparation for the (potential) comprehensive operation announced by the President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Minister of Defense, Hulusi Akar, and the head of intelligence, for this reason they are planning to launch a large-scale attack to invade Kurdistan from Mosul. to Kirkuk," revealing that "Turkey has established a military force from the Turkmen in Kirkuk in order to control Kirkuk, and the war on the "PKK" is using a pretext to control oil wells and natural gas supplies in southern Kurdistan.""Zaman" quoted Muhammad Amin Benjoni as telling the Iraqi Kurdish website, Rudaw, that "the recent Turkish military operation (which was called "Lock Claw"), is preparation for a comprehensive operation to regain control of Iraqi lands, which is expected to begin in 2023".
    He considered that "the military operation aims to put pressure on the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, which opposes attempts to export Kurdistan region's oil to Europe via Turkey and controls nearly half of the gas, to reconsider its decisions," according to "Zaman."

Source: "time"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:41 pm