Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law: Criminalization Of Normalization Is A Second Blow To America After The Decision To Expel Its Fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law: Criminalization Of Normalization Is A Second Blow To America After The Decision To Expel Its Fo Empty Law: Criminalization Of Normalization Is A Second Blow To America After The Decision To Expel Its Fo

Post by Rocky Sat 28 May 2022, 5:51 am

[size=38]Law: Criminalization Of Normalization Is A Second Blow To America After The Decision To Expel Its Forces
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/28/2022 | 11:33 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    A representative of the State of Law coalition considered, on Saturday, the unanimous vote on the law criminalizing normalization with the Zionist entity as a second slap in the hands of the House of Representatives to the United States of America after the decision to expel its forces.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement to / the information /, that “the vote of 275 deputies from those present at the session and unanimously criminalizing the law of normalization with the Zionist entity confirms the will of the Iraqi people, without excluding any segment of Iraqi society.”
    He added, "The unanimous vote has put the printing states with the Zionist entity in embarrassment, as well as aborting their bets to drag Iraq into the train of normalization that the United States of America strengthens."
    Al-Shammari explained, "The vote came as a second word directed by the people's representatives to America and the Zionist entity, after a slap in the face of a decision that required the withdrawal of US forces and any foreign forces from Iraq."
    The House of Representatives, during its session, which was held on Thursday, voted unanimously on the law criminalizing normalization and establishing relations with the Zionist entity. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:54 am