Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alabboudh: the vote on the 2014 budget after the formation of the Standing Committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alabboudh: the vote on the 2014 budget after the formation of the Standing Committees Empty Alabboudh: the vote on the 2014 budget after the formation of the Standing Committees

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Aug 2014, 2:13 pm

Alabboudh: the vote on the 2014 budget after the formation of the Standing Committees

Details Group: Economy Published on Monday, August 18 / August 2014 14:38 Written by: Sheikh 

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ), said MP for the coalition of state law Rehab Alabboudh The temporary parliamentary budget committee can not pass the 2014 budget vote, only after the parliamentary standing committees formed.

She explained Alabboudh's ( IMN ), that "it is necessary to read the budget by the permanent committees in the House of Representatives and then vote on them."

She added that "the Budget Committee temporary rapprochement between the powers of the budget that raised previously and what is needed today is taking place in accordance with the variables."

The House voted  last month  to form a majority of the temporary committee to discuss the state budget .

The MP called for a coalition of state law Mohammed Chihod, Parliament to form standing committees within 30 days  of the formation of the parliament . 

The finance minister has warned, the economic damage and disruption in the event of legal integration of the current year budget with next year in 2015, stressing the need to balance the 2014 legislation before the end of the year and as soon as possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:25 pm