Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Source Explains To "Earth News" The Fact That The Iranian Embassy Building In Baghdad Was Burned D

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Source Explains To "Earth News" The Fact That The Iranian Embassy Building In Baghdad Was Burned D Empty A Source Explains To "Earth News" The Fact That The Iranian Embassy Building In Baghdad Was Burned D

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2022, 7:20 am

A Source Explains To "Earth News" The Fact That The Iranian Embassy Building In Baghdad Was Burned Down
    06/22/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ A security source clarified today, Wednesday, the reality of a fire in the Iranian embassy building in Baghdad.
    The source told Earth News, "There is no fire within the Iranian embassy building in Salhiya, the capital, Baghdad."
    And he indicated that "the smoke plumes are a fire incident of a civil generator adjacent to the external fence of the embassy building, and the Civil Defense is fighting the fire."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:10 pm