Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why Masum said Allawi ..?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why Masum said Allawi ..? Empty Why Masum said Allawi ..?

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Aug 2014, 10:12 am

Why Masum said Allawi ..?

Search Iraqi President Fuad Masum, on Sunday, the head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, the efforts and the ongoing negotiations between the political blocs to form a new government headed by Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi. According to a statement issued by the Presidency of the Republic that the infallible met Aleomklari and his entourage, and the new Dr. Allawi greetings and congratulations of his coalition to the President on his election, also expressed his blessing the efforts of His Excellency and his work in order to accelerate the formation of the government and create an atmosphere of national understanding that will help in this. He said he was a modern and wide in this regard have been emphasizing the importance of the government to be the next government competencies reflect virtually all national partnership. According to the statement, the infallible Allawi praised the efforts of "struggle and its location is important in the national movement and the quest for a federal democratic Iraq free, also pointed to the importance of encouraging and supporting the efforts of Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, including helping to form a constitutional government Baltoukitat time." The statement continued that infallible "I listen to see the national list, where the delegation explained the need to determine the mechanism of the partnership, which is intended for the government to be formed on the basis of which, as well as the importance of working to pass a law to executive authority within the package of laws that need to be legislation in the coming period." The statement quoted infallible as saying that "the world's efforts and initiatives in order to hold international conference on Iraq and his support in the war on terrorism is an expression of an important stage of world attention and international effort on Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:47 pm