Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Release of funds to one million and 400 thousand Iraqi families

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Release of funds to one million and 400 thousand Iraqi families Empty Release of funds to one million and 400 thousand Iraqi families

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Sep 2022, 5:00 am

Release of funds to one million and 400 thousand Iraqi families

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, Minister of Labor Salar Abdul Sattar Agency announced the release of the amount of social assistance for the month of September.
    And Abdul Sattar said in a statement, "We released the amount of social assistance for the month of September, for more than one million and 400 thousand families in Baghdad and the provinces, with an amount of more than 292 billion dinars," calling on the beneficiaries to "review the exchange outlets to receive the amounts."
    He noted that "the number of covered families headed by a man is 956888 families, and their amount is more than 230 billion dinars, while the number of families headed by a woman is 419,259 families, and their amount is more than 62 billion dinars."

107 . views
    Added 09/01/2022 - 5:07 PM
    Update 09/02/2022 - 12:18 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:16 pm