Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khashan: Iraq did not demand a single penny for the damages it sustained as a result of the aggressi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khashan: Iraq did not demand a single penny for the damages it sustained as a result of the aggressi Empty Khashan: Iraq did not demand a single penny for the damages it sustained as a result of the aggressi

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:55 am

Khashan: Iraq did not demand a single penny for the damages it sustained as a result of the aggression of foreign countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/09/15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 208

Baghdad / 
    The independent deputy, Basem Khashan, confirmed today, Thursday, that Iraq did not demand a single penny for the damages it sustained as a result of the aggression of foreign countries.
    In a Facebook post, Khashan wrote, " By 418 votes to 4, the Polish parliament passed a resolution obligating the government to demand Germany to compensate Poland for its human and material losses that resulted from the German occupation during World War II . "
    He added, " Germany claimed that Poland gave up its right to compensation under an agreement signed by the communist government of Poland in 1953 with East Germany, but Poland responded to this claim that the Soviet Union forced it to do so . "
    Khashan continued , " The Security Council obligated Iraq to pay huge compensation to Kuwait and Israel for the losses it incurred during the first Gulf War. It committed and paid tens of billions, but it did not demand a single penny for the damages it sustained as a result of the aggression of foreign countries, eastern and western, as well as some Arab countries . "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:55 am