Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's money and I go and steal citizens lost as a result of neglect .. cars idle as a result of exp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's money and I go and steal citizens lost as a result of neglect .. cars idle as a result of exp Empty Iraq's money and I go and steal citizens lost as a result of neglect .. cars idle as a result of exp

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Mar 2014, 7:39 am

[size=12.66]Iraq[/size][size=12.66]'s money and I go and steal citizens lost as a result of neglect .. cars idle as a result of explosives detection, "Storage and neglect"

News Source: Haider Ali JawadSection:

NewsMarch 16, 2014 8:10
    Revealed the Baghdad Provincial Council, the presence of eight cars to detect explosives, "idle" as a result of "negligence" for years, the result of "poor visibility" the security of the former officials in local government, while the allocation request about two billion dinars for the rehabilitation and use of approximately reduces the number of checkpoints, saw that Baghdad needs to "preserve the lives of its people and not holding an international conference to combat terrorism."
    said deputy head of the security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, Mohammed al-Rubaie,), "The conservative former, who was its governor Hussein Tahan, imported between ten to 12 cars equipped with a system of detecting explosives, has been used a number of them in some areas of the capital and ignored the rest. "
    Rubaie added, that "the Council session, which was its Governor Salah Abdul Razzaq leaving the subject did not complete the process to take advantage of those cars, which offer its compiler for the holidays," he continued " I personally open this file in the security committee and demanded repair cars eight left in stores for use in security work in the capital. "
    explained vice-chairman of the security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, that those "cars need to between two billion to three billion dinars for the maintenance and re-run," Indicating "demanded the inclusion of such assignments within the project's budget of the provincial council in 2014 the current."
    said al-Rubaie, that those "cars that can be used in sensitive areas as entrances of the capital and major markets, Kalshorgh, and Sadr City, and the entrance of Karrada, and the entrance to the Green Zone, about contributing to the reduction of checkpoints that cause momentum traffic troublesome, "pointing out that" one of the cars used now at the entrance to Baghdad International Airport to detect the content of vehicles entering and leaving. "
    promised vice president of the security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, that those "cars modern and Danish-made, and work better From handset user is currently at checkpoints, which raised about it much ado. "
    and attributed the spring, "the neglect of those cars over the years, to the poor visibility of security for former officials in the government of Baghdad, local," hoping that "I do not and find his proposal of any objection on the grounds rise the amount of maintenance, and that the interest in the largest people's lives that Tstbah every day, "as he put it.
    regarded vice president of the security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, that "the claim to the maintenance of those cars with the use of surveillance cameras is not difficult and can be achieved," stressing that "Baghdad needs to preserve the lives of its people and not to hold an international conference to combat terrorism. "
    and went on al-Rubaie, "The government has spent more than two billion dinars to the Conference of the Baghdad International province of terrorism," and wondered "As was to be the disbursement of funds to repair those cars in order to ensure greater protection for the lives of civilians." .
    was launched in the capital Baghdad, on Wednesday (12 March 2014 Current), the Conference of Baghdad, the first international anti-terrorism, which lasted for two days, in the presence of the prime minister, Nuri al-Maliki, and Vice President Khodair al and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari and representatives from 25 countries and 40 researchers and a striking absence of the Speaker and the rest of the leaders of political blocs and parliamentary elections.
    noteworthy that Iraq comes on top of the world which are exposed to violence, as promised Foundation IHS relevant international analyzes and International Studies, in (the 16th of February 2014), the number of "terrorist" attacks increased level World during the years 2013 up to 18 thousand and 524 process, an increase of 150% for the year 2009, while showed that the number of suicide attacks in Iraq increased by four times the number during the past two years, she confirmed that the total number of such attacks over the past year alone, there were three-fold number in Syria, and soon scored twice as in Afghanistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:33 pm