Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union forces are likely receiving a five ministries, including Defense and Education Oaldakhalah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union forces are likely receiving a five ministries, including Defense and Education Oaldakhalah  Empty Union forces are likely receiving a five ministries, including Defense and Education Oaldakhalah

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Aug 2014, 10:30 am

Union forces are likely receiving a five ministries, including Defense and Education Oaldakhalah 

BAGHDAD / Wi-News

Suggested Deputy for the National Union of Forces, on Thursday, the Union for the five sovereign ministries and service.

The MP said the meeting and pink for the Union forces in a press statement, he was so far still consultations and dialogues list on the distribution of ministries on the basis of service and the sovereign and limbering Ministerial, "indicating that" it is expected to get the Union of Forces for five ministries, including sovereign and service. "

She explained that "the ministries given to the union changed to incomplete dialogues and we are talking to the ministries of interior and defense, education and other ministries, but there is a difference, according to current agreements."

The Iraqi political blocs are being Hawwart after naming committees negotiating to form a government, with Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi told a news conference his first after commissioning to take place on Monday in the capital of negotiations with the political blocs positive and constructive and we hope during the next couple of days that there would be a unified vision of a government program .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:21 am