Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreement on the granting of the ministries of agriculture and planning, defense and education to th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreement on the granting of the ministries of agriculture and planning, defense and education to th Empty Agreement on the granting of the ministries of agriculture and planning, defense and education to th

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:46 am

[ltr]Agreement on the granting of the ministries of agriculture and planning, defense and education to the Federation of Iraqi forces[/ltr]

Since 04.10.2016 at 10:08 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A government source revealed on Sunday, the granting of the ministries of agriculture and planning, defense and education to the Federation of Iraqi forces, under the new ministerial line-up.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source said, L / balance News /, said that "was awarded the ministries of agriculture and planning, defense and education to the Federation of Iraqi forces."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the agreement was finally agreed to reduce to 16 ministries and ministry rather than integrate them," noting that "the meeting of the Union forces held, yesterday evening, did not come out agreement on these ministries due to the differences between the leaders around."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source explained that "the political body of the Quorum of the forces was not completed because of this dispute, which led some to withdraw, because of the presence of figures are believed to be trading positions."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And Abizaid, "So the meeting turned into a consultative meeting before the meeting in Dar Osama Najafi, the presence of Salim al-Jamal Karbouli, and Ahmed electrodes," pointing to "the continuation of the dispute until now."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that al-Abadi to grant the Ministry of Electricity to the Kurdistan Alliance decided according to what's familiar confirmed / balances News / .anthy 29 / A 43 sources[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:41 am