Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee: Work at Faw Port is progressing at an accelera

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee: Work at Faw Port is progressing at an accelera Empty Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee: Work at Faw Port is progressing at an accelera

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Oct 2022, 5:03 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee: Work at Faw Port is progressing at an accelerated pace[/size]
    Iraq
    20:29 - 10-18-20-20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee clarified the details of its hosting of the Minister of Transport, and while confirming its objection to the railway connection designs submitted by the Italian company, it indicated that work at the Faw port is progressing at an accelerated pace.

Committee member Aqil Al-Fatlawi said that "many matters were reviewed during the recent hosting of the Minister of Transport and general managers of companies affiliated with the ministry, and the focus was on the Faw port," noting that "the construction of the port is going well and at an accelerated pace."

He stated that "the host also discussed the issue of the railway connection and its designs submitted by the Italian company, as we objected to the designs as they were established on the basis of the designs of the Baghdad metro, which did not see the light of day."

He stressed that "the file of Iraqi Airways, the problems it faces, performance, and related to the rental of aircraft from Fly Baghdad, the use of Egyptian pilots and the failure to find courses for the Iraqi pilot, was presented in hosting," noting that "there are comments from the deputies on private transportation, as it was written down for the minister and general managers, and it will be Results will be sent within a few days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:10 am