Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives the German Ambassador to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic receives the German Ambassador to Iraq Empty The President of the Republic receives the German Ambassador to Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2022, 4:39 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic receives the German Ambassador to Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    11:29 - 2022-10-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, stressed the importance of consolidating historical relations with the Federal Republic of Germany at all levels, praising the nature of constructive bilateral cooperation between the two countries.
    This came during his reception, today, Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at Al-Salam Palace in Baghdad, with the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany, Martin Jaegh, who handed the President of the Republic a written message from German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, which included congratulations and blessings on the occasion of the assumption of the post of President of the Republic by Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid.
    In his message, the German president expressed his wishes for success and success for Dr. Abdul Latif Rashid in his work, pointing to a number of challenges, including maintaining stability in the region, as Iraq made great efforts for this and continuing the war against terrorism, in addition to climate challenges.
    President Steinmeier stressed Germany's keenness to consolidate friendly relations with Iraq in various fields, and to support its security and stability.
    In turn, the President of the Republic conveyed Ambassador Jae his greetings and gratitude to the German President for his good feelings, pointing to the depth of relations between the two countries and the need to upgrade them in the service of common interests and to achieve the aspirations of the two friendly peoples for development and prosperity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:30 am