Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bahr al-Ulum warns of economic disaster due to suspension of the Baiji refinery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bahr al-Ulum warns of economic disaster due to suspension of the Baiji refinery  Empty Bahr al-Ulum warns of economic disaster due to suspension of the Baiji refinery

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Aug 2014, 8:59 am

Bahr al-Ulum warns of economic disaster due to suspension of the Baiji refinery 

BAGHDAD / JD / .. warned the National Alliance MP and former oil minister Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum of consequential economic disaster due to the Baiji refinery stopped working, while noting the low oil production to 2.5 million barrels after a stop line Kirkuk - Ceyhan.
    Said Bahr al-Ulum told / JD /: that Iraq in general is facing a real problem and an economic catastrophe stemming due to stop the Baiji refinery for work and which is produced almost, accounted for 40-45% of the needs of oil derivatives, in addition to supplying power plants with fuel .
    He continued: stop the Baiji refinery will push Iraq to increase import of derivatives and Aelloukd needed by the citizen.
    He pointed to the decline in oil production and its impact on state revenues, noting that the city of Kirkuk was involved in Iraq's exports by about 250-300 thousand barrels per day, but after the stop line Kirkuk - Ceyhan since last March, affected state revenues significantly.
    He explained: revenue is supposed to be three million barrels per day, but the percentage dropped to 2.5 million barrels, alluding to the need for Iraq to think seriously and find multiple ports and not just rely on a single port, a port of Basra across the Gulf. 
    The Ministry of Oil has announced the exported quantities of crude oil and the revenue generated for the month of July according to the statistical final issued by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "Sumo," where the total amount of oil exports (75.7) Seventy-five million seven hundred thousand barrels Baardat amounted to (7,742 seven billion, seven hundred and two and forty million (dollars. / Finished / branches to improve / 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:25 pm