Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi economist: Compulsory conscription will cost the state a lot of money and will not be free of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi economist: Compulsory conscription will cost the state a lot of money and will not be free of  Empty Iraqi economist: Compulsory conscription will cost the state a lot of money and will not be free of

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:38 am

Iraqi economist: Compulsory conscription will cost the state a lot of money and will not be free of corruption
    by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]44 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The economic expert, Younis Al-Kaabi, said that compulsory conscription will cost the state large sums of money, and the file may not be free of corruption, pointing to the importance of investing youth energies in moving the wheel of the economy and benefiting from the conscription sums in opening factories and laboratories and providing opportunities for the unemployed.
    Al-Kaabi said: "Compulsory conscription costs the state very large sums in order to prepare the camps and expenses for food, armament, training and salaries, at a time when Iraq does not need such numbers in the ranks of the security forces."
    He added that "the ages covered by the law require the state to recruit about one million young men into the ranks of the security forces, as the soldier is given approximately 700,000 per month, and this costs the state large sums compared to the number being recruited."
    And he indicated that "the recruitment file will not be far from the rampant corruption in various sectors, which necessitates the state to invest in young energies in reviving the economy by taking advantage of the recruitment sums towards establishing factories, laboratories and investment projects to attract unemployed youth in various specializations. On the other hand, opening the door for Volunteer for those who wish to join the security services. finished 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:23 am