Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of the Interior announces the opening of the door to apply for the qualifying session (

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of the Interior announces the opening of the door to apply for the qualifying session ( Empty The Ministry of the Interior announces the opening of the door to apply for the qualifying session (

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Nov 2022, 4:33 am

[size=35][size=35]The Ministry of the Interior announces the opening of the door to apply for the qualifying session (28) of the Higher Institute[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-17 | 04:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Security

The Ministry of the Interior announced, today, Thursday, that the door for submission to the qualifying session (28) of the Higher Institute for Security and Administrative Development is about to open.

And the ministry stated, in a statement received by [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url], that "the Directorate of Volunteer Administration notes that the door for submissions for the qualifying session (28) of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1002808742/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1 %D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85/ar/]Higher Institute[/url] for Security and Administrative Development will soon be opened on Sunday (20-11-2022)."

The Ministry invited those wishing to apply for the course to provide copies of the following documents:

The identity of the civil status and the Iraqi nationality certificate or the national card, two sides in one photo.

The residence card .

A study document for graduation or confirmation of graduation

with grades. Relatives of martyrs, minorities, children of officers who are still in service, retirees, and affiliates who are still in service, confirming what proves that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:34 am