Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Next week.. Opening the door for applications for the qualifying session (28) of the Institute for S

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Next week.. Opening the door for applications for the qualifying session (28) of the Institute for S Empty Next week.. Opening the door for applications for the qualifying session (28) of the Institute for S

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Nov 2022, 4:46 am

[size=46]Next week.. Opening the door for applications for the qualifying session (28) of the Institute for Security and Administrative Development[/size]
    Iraq
    13:03 - 2022-11-17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Higher Institute for Security and Administrative Development at the Ministry of Interior announced the opening of applications for the 28th qualifying course, beginning next week.

A statement by the institute stated, "The Directorate of Volunteerism announces the opening of the door for submission to the qualifying course (28) of the Higher Institute for Security and Administrative Development, on Sunday, 11-20-2022."

The statement called on those wishing to “submit to the course and prepare copies of the civil status documents, the Iraqi nationality certificate or the national card, two sides in one photo, the housing card, and a study document for graduation or support for graduation with degrees, and support for proof for the families of martyrs, minorities, sons of officers who continue to serve, and retirees.” and those who continue to serve.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:32 pm