Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A delegation from the Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee visits the residential city

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A delegation from the Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee visits the residential city Empty A delegation from the Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee visits the residential city

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 6:25 am

[size=45]A delegation from the Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee visits the residential city of Bismayah
    59 minutes ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A delegation from the Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee, headed by Representative Vian Abdel Aziz Abdel Rahman, Chairman of the Age, Representative Mr. Hussein Al-Sabri, Representative Mr. Amanj Mahmoud, and Representative Mr. Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, visited Bismayah
    residential city yesterday, Wednesday. of those responsible for the project.
    Where the problems and obstacles that stand in the way of completing the project, reaching 100 thousand housing units, and overcoming difficulties to serve the people of the city were reviewed.
    The deputies expressed their keenness to support the completion of the project, its continuation, and the provision of services to its residents, and that departments and institutions be addressed to expedite the provision of basic requirements for citizens, in addition to providing all facilities to the National Investment Commission to move forward with completing the project.
    For his part, Mr. Hamadeh affirmed that the National Investment Commission highly appreciates the visit of the members of the House of Representatives and their great support for the continuation of the project and facilitating procedures to provide everything that serves the citizens in Bismayah, and that the Commission is keen to resolve all problems with the South Korean Hanwha Company to resume work.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:12 am