Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new clarification from the Service Council regarding the delay in launching the recruitment form

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new clarification from the Service Council regarding the delay in launching the recruitment form Empty A new clarification from the Service Council regarding the delay in launching the recruitment form

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Dec 2022, 4:24 am

[size=35][size=35]A new clarification from the Service Council regarding the delay in launching the recruitment form[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-09 | 04:29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Localities
    The Federal Service Council issued today, Friday, a clarification regarding the delay in launching the employment form.

The council said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "Based on what came in the recommendations of the committee formed according to Diwaniya Order No. (35) related to the Food Security Law and what was stipulated in the paragraphs regarding the appointment of those covered by Laws (67) and (59) from the upper class and holders of higher degrees, We clarify that the implementation of the above law is not dependent on the end of the fiscal year and that it applied even after 31/12/2022. This is supported by the Ministry of Finance letter No. 64621 on 12/8/2022. The book also shows the possibility of its implementation by the Federal Public Service Council even after the end of the year. Finance".

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm