Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals the details of a political agreement to nominate a former deputy for the post of Vi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source reveals the details of a political agreement to nominate a former deputy for the post of Vi Empty A source reveals the details of a political agreement to nominate a former deputy for the post of Vi

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Dec 2022, 4:59 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A source reveals the details of a political agreement to nominate a former deputy for the post of Vice President of the Republic[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An informed source revealed, on Saturday, an agreement between the leaders of the political blocs to name three deputies for the position of Vice President of the Republic.[/size]
    [size=45]The source said, “Among the candidates for the position of Vice President of the Republic is one of the women leaders, the former deputy from Baghdad in the fourth session of the Council of Representatives, the Principality.”[/size]
    [size=45]The source added, “The candidate is one of the personalities who are characterized by competence, professionalism, and intellectual and political moderation. She has held several important administrative and scientific positions, in addition to her nomination as the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives for the fourth session, and at that time she obtained more than 30 votes.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:03 pm