Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Service Council: The arrival of job grades for the first and holders of degrees from Finance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Service Council: The arrival of job grades for the first and holders of degrees from Finance Empty Service Council: The arrival of job grades for the first and holders of degrees from Finance

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Dec 2022, 5:00 am

Service Council: The arrival of job grades for the first and holders of degrees from Finance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Federal Public Service Council announced, on Saturday, the arrival of job grades for the first and holders of certificates from the Ministry of Finance.
    And the council said in a statement, “The head of the Federal Public Service Council, Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, inspected the procedures for launching the electronic form for those covered by my law (67, 59), after the grades arrived from the Ministry of Finance today, Saturday, corresponding to 12/24/2022.”
    Al-Tamimi stressed, "The necessity of adopting accuracy in data processing because it is a great legal responsibility and because the appointment file is one of the fateful files for graduates, stressing that this work is our duty and must be implemented with full honesty, transparency and professionalism."
    He directed, "The cadres of the Council to resume working hours for this day for the purpose of completing the audit of the file as soon as possible and then launching the employment form, indicating that the greatest success is achieved by pursuing justice and legal commitment in accomplishing the tasks assigned to the Council."
    The President of the Federal Public Service Council stated, “We assure our children, among the first and holders of higher degrees, that their rights are preserved, noting that after the data received from the Ministry of Finance is organized and verified to be correct and conform to the restrictions sent to them, some instructions for the form will be published before it is launched in order to facilitate the process.” Submission, and our beloved graduates must adhere to it completely to ensure the safety of their data, with our wishes for success and repayment.

Views 354
    Added 12/24/2022 - 8:45 PM
    Updated 12/25/2022 - 12:46 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:34 pm