Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It is dependent on the delivery of oil.. A "semi-agreement" between Baghdad and Erbil on the 2023 bu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It is dependent on the delivery of oil.. A "semi-agreement" between Baghdad and Erbil on the 2023 bu Empty It is dependent on the delivery of oil.. A "semi-agreement" between Baghdad and Erbil on the 2023 bu

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jan 2023, 5:37 am

It is dependent on the delivery of oil.. A "semi-agreement" between Baghdad and Erbil on the 2023 budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl]proposals from[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 10:05 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Thursday, an informed Kurdish source revealed that a "semi-agreement" had been reached between Baghdad and Erbil regarding the draft budget law for 2023, during the visit of the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, yesterday.
    The source told (Baghdad Today) that "if the region delivers 250,000 barrels of oil with the revenues of the border crossings, it will get 12.67% of the revenues of the financial budget."
    And he added, "In the event that the region delivers 400 thousand barrels of oil and the revenues of the border crossings, it will receive 14%, i.e. the amount of one trillion and 200 billion dinars per month from the federal government, which is an amount that exceeds the salary ceiling allocated to the employees of the regional government, whose value is only 895 billion dinars." .
    Yesterday, Wednesday, the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, arrived, during which he met with Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Rashid, and the President of the Supreme Judicial Council.
    After Barzani's meeting with Al-Sudani, the Kurdistan Regional Government issued a statement saying that "the meeting witnessed a mutual emphasis on the importance of resolving problems between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government on the basis of the constitution and the ministerial platform."
    She added, "The discussions mainly included the ongoing preparations regarding the draft federal budget law for the year 2023, and the details related to the share of the Kurdistan region and its financial dues from the federal budget."
    She pointed out that "the meeting discussed the implementation of constitutional Article 140, guaranteeing the constitutional rights of the Peshmerga forces as they are part of the Iraqi federal defense system, as well as the implementation of the Sinjar Agreement."
    Edit: G. F 

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:11 am