Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Full names of ministers of the Government of Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Full names of ministers of the Government of Abadi Empty Full names of ministers of the Government of Abadi

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Sep 2014, 3:52 pm

Full names of ministers of the Government of Abadi

09/08/2014 22:45

Led government Abadi sworn in before the House of Representatives Abadi and Odmt all of Mr. (Abdul Karim Younis) Minister of Municipalities Mr. (Ahmed Abdel Alajabua) and Minister for Provincial Affairs and the House of Representatives, Mr. (Raundozi) and Minister of Culture Mr. (Knight Jeju) and technology minister, Mr. (Qutaiba al-Jubouri) Minister of Environment, Mr. (Adila Mahmoud Hassan) and the Minister of Health, Mr. (Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese) and the minister of labor, Mr. (Kazem Hassan Rashed) and communications minister, Mr. (Baqir al-Zubaidi) and the Minister of Transport (Mr. Tariq Kikhany) and Minister of Construction and Housing (Mr. Qassim Mohammed Fahdawi) and Minister of Electricity Mr. (Naseer al-Issawi) and industry minister (Mr. Falah Hassan Zeidan) and Minister of Agriculture, Mr. (Mohammed Mahdi al-Bayati) and Minister for Human Rights Mr. (Haider spokesman Zamili) and Minister of Justice, Mr. (Salman Jumaili) and minister of planning (Mr. Hussain al-Shahristani) and minister for learning higher Mr (Adel Abdul-Mahdi) and oil minister, Mr. (Rose Nuri Shaways) and finance minister. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:10 pm