Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Determines The Beneficiaries Of The Electronic Visa System

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Determines The Beneficiaries Of The Electronic Visa System Empty The Iraqi Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Determines The Beneficiaries Of The Electronic Visa System

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2023, 9:00 am

The Iraqi Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Determines The Beneficiaries Of The Electronic Visa System
    02/13/2023
    1099[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr][/size]

Earth News / Today, Monday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs identified the beneficiaries of the electronic visa system.
     "With the aim of strengthening the efforts of bilateral relations and resuming mutual activity between the Republic of Iraq and the Kingdom of Morocco , Iraqi citizens belonging to one of the categories mentioned below can benefit from the electronic visa system," said the ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Al-Sahhaf, in a statement received by Earth News.
    He added that this is done “by submitting their requests to obtain a travel visa to the Kingdom of Morocco through the website dedicated to this service:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] relates to residents of one of the European Union countries, the United States of America, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Switzerland, New Zealand and Norway, holders of a valid ordinary passport and have a valid residence or residence permit for at least one day from the date of submitting the electronic visa application.
    Al-Sahaf continued, “Holders of one of the non-electronic foreign countries’ visas: Schengen, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland and New Zealand. The aforementioned visa must be multiple-entry and valid for at least 90 days from the date of submission of the electronic visa application.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:50 pm