Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: The time of the arrival of the budget is "unknown"...and we will conduct transf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: The time of the arrival of the budget is "unknown"...and we will conduct transf Empty Parliamentary Legal: The time of the arrival of the budget is "unknown"...and we will conduct transf

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Feb 2023, 10:46 am

Parliamentary Legal: The time of the arrival of the budget is "unknown"...and we will conduct transfers on it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Sajjad Salem, revealed, on Saturday, Parliament’s intention to make transfers in the current year’s budget as soon as it arrives from the Council of Ministers, explaining that the Council of Ministers has not yet set a date for sending it.
    Salem told (Baghdad Today) that "there are transfers that will take place in the budget for the purpose of ensuring the rights of the provinces and departments, but the transfer process will be limited to the fact that the powers are specific to Parliament regarding making some transfers on this budget."
    And Salem said, "The figures for the budget have not reached us yet, so we are waiting for it to be sent by the government for the purpose of proceeding with its legislative procedures."
    The leader in the coordination framework, Representative Ali Al-Bandawi, had revealed earlier to (Baghdad Today) that the Council of Ministers will vote next Tuesday on the budget and will send it the same week to Parliament, indicating that its value will be the largest in Iraq’s history and will reach 180 trillion dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:24 pm