Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: The unemployment rate is 16.5%, and the government has taken measures to reduce its rates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: The unemployment rate is 16.5%, and the government has taken measures to reduce its rates Empty Planning: The unemployment rate is 16.5%, and the government has taken measures to reduce its rates

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2023, 2:45 pm

Planning: The unemployment rate is 16.5%, and the government has taken measures to reduce its rates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Saturday, the Ministry of Planning revealed the latest statistics on the unemployment rate in Iraq, while pointing out that there are measures to reduce it and create new job opportunities.
    "The unemployment rate reached 16.5% of the total population in the labor market who are between the ages of 18 and 63, according to the latest survey carried out by the Central Statistical Organization in cooperation with the International Labor Organization at the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022," ministry spokesman Abdel-Zahra al-Hindawi said.
    He added, "The unemployment rate among young people varies according to age groups, as it increases among those who are 18 to 25 or 30 years old by about 20%, and decreases among those who are 30, 45 and 50 years old."
    He continued, "The government has taken measures to address unemployment, including providing loans and obliging investment companies to employ Iraqis by at least 50% of their workers and cadres," noting that "these measures would contribute to reducing unemployment rates in the country."
    He pointed out that "the large projects that the government plans to implement will also contribute to creating many opportunities for the unemployed."

Views 150
    Added 02/25/2023 - 7:55 PM
    Updated 2023/02/25 - 11:42 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:14 pm