Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kuwaitis got tired of it before.. The Iraqis are watching the US ambassador's interventions in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kuwaitis got tired of it before.. The Iraqis are watching the US ambassador's interventions in I Empty The Kuwaitis got tired of it before.. The Iraqis are watching the US ambassador's interventions in I

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023, 5:57 am

[size=38]The Kuwaitis got tired of it before.. The Iraqis are watching the US ambassador's interventions in Iraqi affairs[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 27, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The tours of the US ambassador to Baghdad, Elena Romanovsky, among the various government institutions and personalities, raise controversy regarding her clear interference in Iraqi internal affairs, according to opinions. Rather, it seemed at times as if she directs the Iraqi state's internal and external policies.
    In her latest appearance, the US ambassador tweeted that she had discussed with the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, the Parliament's agenda for the current legislative term and important legislation to support the Iraqi people, including the budget, elections and human rights.
    The US ambassador's tweet angered Iraqi media figures, politicians and deputies, considering that the ambassador is interfering in internal affairs, calling on her to respect Iraq's sovereignty.
    The meeting of senior Iraqi officials, deputies, and religious and social figures with foreign ambassadors has become a regular phenomenon, and a method unfamiliar to countries keen on their security and sovereignty.
    The ambassador's tweets were described as (the US High Representative) because what she is doing is not the prerogative of any ambassador in the world, according to writer Bahaa Khalil.
    Representative Alia Nassif Jassim asks: I do not know what the Ambassador herself thinks?! Is it a civilian ruler in the name of the occupation? Do members of Congress accept that the Iraqi ambassador in Washington says such words?! This is a blatant interference in our internal affairs. We demand that it present an apology to the Iraqi government and people and to pledge not to repeat such unacceptable behavior. The
    White House chose Elena Romanovsky as a new American ambassador to Iraq. She is the controversial one and the problems in Kuwait, which has repeatedly aroused the anger and indignation of Kuwaiti officials with her interference in internal affairs. in Kuwait.

The activist, Nour Al-Sheikh, recalls the past of the American ambassador to Kuwait, and says that the journalist Fajr Al-Saeed used to call her the Ambassador Al-Maqoufa when she was ambassador to Kuwait, and when she came to Iraq she played the same role.
    Romanovsky studied at Tel Aviv University, and obtained a master's degree in management from the University of Chicago, USA. Romanovsky has knowledge of the French language in addition to the English language, and she also speaks Hebrew and Arabic. She has conducted studies on the Arab and Jewish cultures, due to her presence in the Middle East within the American diplomatic corps over the past four decades.
    Researcher Rashid Al-Saray tweeted that more than 44 announced visits to Iraqi officials, from the prime minister to the House of Representatives to ministers, directors of agencies and others, have been made by the American ambassador to Iraq so far!
    An observer of Iraqi affairs, Muhammad al-Khadrawi, believes that the American ambassador to Iraq meets with senior officials in the country, as is the case in Lebanon, and intervenes in every big and small matter.
    Activist Hamad tweeted: The US ambassador to Iraq publicly sets the parliament's agenda for the parliamentary year.
    Abu Mahdi al-Askari also tweeted: The US ambassador to Lebanon is meeting with activists, media professionals and content makers, and the US ambassador to Iraq is meeting with ministers, deputies and parliamentarians.
    And the Iraqis, because of their deep dissatisfaction with the behavior of the American ambassador, may be forced to reproduce the words of the journalist Fajr Al-Saeed while addressing the ambassador, Elena Romanovsky, “God does not prolong the days in Kuwait, and God makes it a summer cloud and clears up! Amen".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:18 am