Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister, Mr. Mohamed Shia'a Al-Sudani, meets a delegation from Visa, the electronic payment c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Prime Minister, Mr. Mohamed Shia'a Al-Sudani, meets a delegation from Visa, the electronic payment c Empty Prime Minister, Mr. Mohamed Shia'a Al-Sudani, meets a delegation from Visa, the electronic payment c

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2023, 4:49 am

Prime Minister, Mr. Mohamed Shia'a Al-Sudani, meets a delegation from Visa, the electronic payment card company

[size=45]two hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Prime Minister, Mr. Mohamed Shia'a Al-Sudani, received today, Tuesday morning, a delegation from the global electronic payment card company, Visa.
    During the meeting, Al-Sudani expressed the government's determination to implement reform, proceed with plans for financial inclusion and digitization of banking transactions, and upgrade them. To meet international standards and applicable specifications at an international level.
    Al-Sudani stressed that the government's steps in this field will facilitate financial transactions for citizens, reduce time and strengthen the umbrella of the law by implementing controls that combat money laundering.
    For their part, representatives of Visa indicated their comprehensive support for the government's plan to publish points of sale with electronic cards (POS), the steps of the Central Bank of Iraq, and the government program seeking more flexibility in economic transactions, while raising the level of efficiency and legal compliance.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:15 pm