Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq will achieve self-sufficiency in gas and save $6 billion annually

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq will achieve self-sufficiency in gas and save $6 billion annually Empty Economist: Iraq will achieve self-sufficiency in gas and save $6 billion annually

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2023, 5:35 am

[size=45][size=41]Economist: Iraq will achieve self-sufficiency in gas and save $6 billion annually[/size]
     21 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The economist, Dr. Safwan Qusai, explained the possibility of achieving self-sufficiency in gas and achieving an amount of $6 billion annually, with the possibility of exporting gas and delivering it to Europe.
    "Iraq is the eighth in the world in terms of gas reserves, as it possesses approximately 132 trillion cubic feet of gas, and there is a possibility to achieve self-sufficiency from Iraq's need for gas," Qusai said in a press interview seen by "Takadum".
    He added, "There is a possibility to export gas abroad, but its high global prices and the increase in demand for it caused Iraq to move towards investing this energy, and Iraq can, within three years, come close to achieving self-sufficiency if it manages the investment file well in attracting international investment companies to invest in this energy." .
    And he indicated that “investing gas in Iraq will provide no less than 6 billion dollars annually for local needs, while the export process is linked to the establishment of an infrastructure for the process of exporting associated gas from the fields of Anbar, Diyala and Basra. It exports gas.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:49 pm