Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Communications Evaluates the Information Crimes Law: Madoun for the second reading

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Communications Evaluates the Information Crimes Law: Madoun for the second reading Empty Parliamentary Communications Evaluates the Information Crimes Law: Madoun for the second reading

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2023, 7:26 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Communications Evaluates the Information Crimes Law: Madoun for the second reading[/size]
     6 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Communications Committee evaluated the draft information crimes law.
    Committee member Zahra Al-Bajari said in a press interview, which was seen by Taqaddam, that: “Preparing a draft cybercrime law that includes drawing up a policy of controlling some software and dealing according to the principle of reward and punishment. Indeed, it is read in the first reading, and we seek to read it in the second reading in the House of Representatives until it is approved and ratified. ".
    And she indicated that “the provisions of the law are very good, helping the government to control the issue of exchanging information and others, and prohibiting harmful and harmful ones that affect society.”
    On November 21, the House of Representatives declared the first reading of the draft Information Crimes Law “to provide legal protection and create a punitive system for computer crimes and the information network that accompanied the emergence, growth and development of computer systems and networks and the information technology revolution, and the many risks it entails that cause great losses to institutions and individuals as they target Attacking data and information.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:58 am