Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A round table brings together oil, the Investment Authority and the Saudi delegation regarding oil i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - A round table brings together oil, the Investment Authority and the Saudi delegation regarding oil i Empty A round table brings together oil, the Investment Authority and the Saudi delegation regarding oil i

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2023, 5:20 am

A round table brings together oil, the Investment Authority and the Saudi delegation regarding oil investments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 23:5
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The National Investment Commission participated in the discussion sessions between the Ministry of Oil and the Saudi delegation on oil investments, while discussing work mechanisms in accordance with legal determinants.
    According to the authority’s statement, which was received by “Baghdad Today”, the meeting was chaired by the Minister of Oil and Deputy Prime Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani, stressing “the Iraqi government’s progress in developing the levels of the oil sector through the investment portal with specialized companies and defining work mechanisms through the determinants set forth in Investment Law No. ( 13) for the year 2006, as amended, and Investment Law No. (64) for the year 2007, as amended, regarding the refinement of crude oil.

On the sidelines of the meeting, a round table session was held, which was attended by a number of representatives of departments and departments in the National Investment Commission, in addition to a number of officials of the Ministry of Oil. 

The meeting showed the importance of investment projects at the level of oil filtration, which are distributed on the basis of (6) opportunities in various Iraqi governorates, which are the Qayyarah investment refinery project in Nineveh governorate, the black oil investment hydrogenation unit project in Basra governorate, the Maysan investment refinery project in Maysan governorate, and the Nasiriyah refinery project. In Dhi Qar Governorate, the Samawah Refinery Project in Al-Muthanna Governorate, and the Al-Kut Refinery Project in Wasit Governorate, provided that the Haditha Investment Refinery Project in Anbar Governorate is decided at a later time, in addition to discussing the projects of the sixth licensing rounds, which included (11) investment projects.

For his part, the head of the Saudi delegation, Mishaal bin Khalid, explained "the importance of opening horizons for investment in the oil sector between the institutions of the two countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:02 am