Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of Muthanna al-Samarrai's meeting with Pavel Talabani and Barham Salih

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of Muthanna al-Samarrai's meeting with Pavel Talabani and Barham Salih Empty Details of Muthanna al-Samarrai's meeting with Pavel Talabani and Barham Salih

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2023, 4:19 am

[rtl]Details of Muthanna al-Samarrai's meeting with Pavel Talabani and Barham Salih[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq Today:

Head of the Azm Alliance, Representative Muthanna al-Samarrai, discussed the importance of supporting the government of Muhammad Shia al-Sudani. This came during meetings he held in Sulaymaniyah with Pavel Talabani, head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and former President of the Republic, Barham Salih.

A statement of the coalition stated, “Al-Samarrai discussed with the former President of the Republic, Barham Salih, in Sulaymaniyah, the latest developments in the political scene and the general conditions in the country, and the two sides stressed the need for continued cooperation and communication between all political parties in order to legislate laws that are in the interest of the citizen.”

Al-Samarrai emphasized "the need to proceed with the legislation of the federal general budget law and resolve disputes regarding it as soon as possible to enable the government to provide services and fulfill its executive obligations before Parliament and the people."

The statement added, "The head of the Azm Alliance discussed with Bavel, in a separate meeting, developments in the political arena, and the two sides stressed the need to continue supporting the government of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani."

Al-Samarrai also stressed that "the State Administration Coalition is keen to implement the government program to the fullest extent, in a way that serves the interest of the country and the citizen, achieves the aspirations of the people and contributes to economic development."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:05 am